From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 01:41:16 -0700
Hello everyone,

In case you don't know who this is, this is Rosie and Maxie's Mom.  We I
guess my little ones have been creating havoc on this mailing list.  They
have minds of their owns.  The more I tell them to stay away from the
computer.......the more posts they send.

Well I've been aware of all the posts lately about "Totally Ferret".  Rosie
and Maxie eat the "8-1" kibble.  Please let me know the difference between
the two foods.  Someone who is familiar with both.  Personally I have yet to
find a pet store with the "Totally Ferret" brand so someone please post
information to obtain this product.

Someone very special to all of us (she know's who she is) has contacted me
about adopting two more girls.  They will be added to our family next week
on our vacation.  When we come back, Rosie and Maxie will have a big and a
baby sister.  I'm sure Rosie and Maxie will write to you all and tell you
all about them when we return.

Well Rosie and Maxie now have their beautiful wedding dresses....courtesy of
Neiman Marcus.  We also have the bridesmaid dresses.  Rosie and Maxie have
decided on a more formal look so the bridesmaids are going to wear eveing
gowns instead of those tacky colored dresses.  Rosie and Maxie decided to go
with mermaid dresses that show off their little figures.  The last couple of
days we've been working on the wedding favors........chocolate covered
raisins wrappled in mesh.  Ever tried to get two ferrets to wrap raisins.
Well.....they are eating more than they are wrapping.  They've even
suggested that each table at the reception be equiped with a hammack for
ferret naps.  We are still looking for a bartender to serve the Ferretone.
We also need a band that knows how to sing the "Raisin" song.  So we are
still working on alot of the preperations.  At least we have the menu taken
care of.  Paw Paw will do some of his famous barbecuing.  That's a load off
my mind.

Take care everyone, until next time.

Lisa aka Ma