From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:52:58 -0400
Hi all--
I just wondered if anybody had any opinions about the effects of mixing
scented and descented ferrets-- I've had a theory for a while that one of
the reasons Cully picks on Amelia so much is that she can't poof to tell him
when he's really gone too far.  And maybe she doesn't like him because he's
stinky at times-- she definitely objects to using the litterbox after he has
(she's got a 75% rate when the box is just her poop, and a 20% rate if
Cully's used it :( ).  Pure speculation on my part, but let me know what you
think...

Regina, Amelia and Cully

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."  Peggie Lee