From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:28:18 -0500
Hi,
Many of you know I'm in the process of moving to a new house.  Well we
will be completely on Monday.  We have a dial up account me and Dale
share..but I doubt I'll register to any boards until my normal cable is
back up...cause it's too confusing while we are sharing the connection.
I think we may end up with the same service and probably the same
email..I just won't have it till it's hooked up in the new house.

This weekend will be competely nuts since it's the bulk of the moving
during that time.

If you need to contact me or need anything in regards to the giving
Tree...please email me or post here by friday.

Happy Holidays to all if I don't see ya till after the New year!!!!

Kristine