From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:09:10 -0700
Hi everybody, especially those of you in the Burien, WA area,

Our vet called with the news that Burien Animal Care has a sweet little
ferret guy available for adoption -- she thought of us first, but Zorro
and Mickey are a unit, and they're also six and a half years old and of
course, that means some health issues, so a newbie is not a good idea
for us right now.

She wondered if I had any friends who'd like him but alas, I don't --
but I thought of you all! He's at the shelter, 909 SW 151st in Burien,
206-812-2737. Their adoption fee is $150 and they ok'd this posting.
My vet says he was very good when she gave him his rabies shot!
Web link is http://www.buriencares.com/
and I had never even heard of them until my vet called! ( I know, as
you all probably do too, of ferrets needing homes at shelters in Auburn
and Kirkland, but this is the first Burien ferret I've heard of)

How I wish that all the little shelter friends could find forever
homes! I salute all of you who are so caring and devoted and give of
yourselves, your time, your money, your resources--and most of all,
your loving hearts--to help all these little ones find a human to
love. Many thanks--and hopes!

Kate, Mickey and Zorro