From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:37:46 -0600
It sure was great to get the FML the other day and see a post from Rick
White....welcome back Rick!  I drive 2 1/2 hrs to attend their meetings
in San Antonio, because they do not have one here in Corpus Christi, and
it is well worth it!

Rick and Candi are wonderful assets to the ferret community for all they
do for our furry guys, so if you live anywhere near San Antonio, Texas
try to make the meeting...they are lots of fun!

Another great way to support them, is to check out all the items for sale
at the Fuzzy Sleep Center, as over half these proceeds go directly to
SAFE...your fuzzie gets a great ferret product and a shelter ferret is
helped at the same time!

Thanks,
Lynn Barker
please check out my web site: