From:
Ann Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:50:26 EST
Hi All,

My three guys were just diagnosed with ECE Monday.  The vet prescribed
Bactrium(sp?) instead of Amoxicilin and Famotidine instead of Carafate.
Has anyone else used these drugs to treat ECE?  If so did you have good
results?

I searched the archives for info.  on ECE and duck soup.  The archives are
GREAT.  Good job BIG.  Thanks to everyone who has listed a duck soup
recipe, my one guy who had refused to eat will now take the duck soup.
Yea!  Yea!

Fuzzie hugs and kisses to everyone,

Ann Marshall