Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:57:14 EST
Dear Ferret Friends,

It has come to my attention that our dear friend Wolfy is in need of a
intervention. We all know that she has needed help for years, but this
is different. She is a bird huffer. Yes, you heard it hear. Wolfy is a
bird huffer. I understand it's not uncommon with bird owners. It's one
of those ugly little secrets that no one shares. Please if you love
Wolfy, stand tall and tell her, "Wolfy, put that bird down and sniff a
ferret!"

Thank You,
Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.net