Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:47:15 -0400
Poppitti is 6 months old, since the day we got him at six weeks he has
had two little round white dots inside his throat at either side.  They
almost look like miniature white tonsils(but they are not), no redness or
discharge.  This week they have got bigger, he is fine, no problems eating
or anything.  We went to the vet today, he is knowledgeble about ferrets
but has never seen anything like them neither has anyone else I have talked
to.  We are scheduled for a needle biopsy on Friday, meanwhile has anyone
out ther ever seen this before?  They are not lymph nodes.

Thanks, Caroline