Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:28:59 -0800
Hello!

How is everyone doing?  I'm doing great.

I have a question, I have a 'ferret' made harness that I bought.  It says
that it's not supposed to slip, but I can't get the fuzzies to keep it on.
It has been pretty nice here in Iowa.  And once it snows, I wanna take
them out for a bit.  But I WILL not take them out without a harness.  I
wouldn't be able to keep an eye on them both.  I AM going to Souix City
this weekend and am gonna look, but I don't think I'm gonna find anything.
The 'part' of the question is does anyone think it's a good idea just to
do a neck leash type of thing, like you would with a dog?  I don't want
to hurt either of them, but really want them to be able to go outside
and enjoy the snow for a bit.  And when it comes summer time too?

I am having SOME problems with my 'roommates' the fuzzies escaped a couple
of times and George got behind the couch in the living room and pooped in
the corner.  I could get behind it though and clean it up.  I don't think
they were too happy about it though.  The only thing to fix, is to put
duct tape and/or carpet right under the newley-lowered-door.  Grizzly
won't leave it alone no matter how much I detain her.  George keeps going
after my pillow when I'm laying at the end of the bed and getting him to
play with me.  I'll put it on the floor and right away he comes after it,
jumps on top of it and tries to attack my hands, it's so cute how he gets
riled up about it.  Whenever Grizzly's by the door, trying to 'get away'
George always has to go over and try to beat her up.  She's had the upper
hand a couple of times, thank goodness since she's smaller than he is.

Thanks SO much to Karen Crassi for that GREAT explantion of the show I
saw.  She explained it better than I ever could.

The show about the ferrets that everyone is talking about, I looked for it
and couldn't find it?  Does anyone have a copy they'd send me??  I really
wanted to see it but couldn't find it.  Either that or can someone tell me
when it's gonna be on next?  It would be appreciated.

Just ONE more thing (whew!) 'grandma' and 'grandpa' are going to get a
big cage from Candi Gerritson, so that they can babysit more often.  My
parents wouldn't let me have one while I was living here, but yet they
want some of their own now and were pretty dissapointed when they found
out that Candi was empty for now.  Parents, I just don't understand them.

That's all, thanks for listening.  I LOVE reading and writing to this
newsletter.

Alison 'and her owners' George and Grizzly (hehe)