From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 01:27:20 EST
Hi everyone,
Great Idea Kym.  I'm Eileen and am owned by 3 special angels weasel,rascal
and r.j.  I also am owned by a 10 yr. old cat named whiskers and a mouse
named peanut.  I live in Clearfield, PA.

I have been on the list since July 99.  I found out about it from a special
lady who has given me much help and support.  Thanks Helga.  Thanks to all
the helpful people on the list.Thanks BIG you do a great job.

Please keep weasel in your thoughts and prayers on Monday Dec. 6.  She
goes in for her right adrenal surgery then.  She is my special lady and I
can't bear to lose her.  She is only 3.  She is eating and playing good.
She has gained 4oz. since I made the dredded chicken gravy.  She loves it.
Thanks Bob C.  You should package the stuff and sell it.  I guess that
would take all the fun (lol) out of making it.

I will keep all your dear friends in my thoughts.  I will be a nervous
wreck until I know my baby is ok.  I know you good people out there
understand what it's like.  I will let you know what happens.

Hug all your fuzzies as often as they will let you.
Eileen