Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:49:32 -0400
Chewie having surgery today, Tuesday March 29th to fix "his plumbing".
Chewie was an abuse case from the ASPCA, previous owner kicked him
across the room like a football and he had internal injuries which have
pretty much healed but left with a huge dark purple "peepee". He has
been okay until recently and now is having trouble urintating and NEEDS
surgery which he will have March 29th. South Shore Ferret Care's vet
bill is up there and now this surgery is going to be expensive. Please
if you can find even a few dollars to donate to SSFC vet bill to help
Chewie please do so. You can donate using Paypal or send directly to
her vet, her web address is www.southshoreferretcare.org

Chewie had his surgery and all seems to be okay, up eating and peeing!
He has a new handmade"peepee". Update information and photos/video to
be uploaded on South Shore Ferret Care website soon, to help those who
may run into a similiar problem that needs fixing. This shelter still
needs donations to help pay down their huge vet bill. They are the only
ferret shelter in MA and RI and we need to help them continue rescueing
ferrets. I am offering a free angel figurine to those donating $75 or
more to help SSFC vet bill.

Eleanor, Donald and the 10 ferrets
(missing Cinni, Patcha and Buddy)