From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:39:08 -0400
March 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Suzie Q here: HELLO POSSUM! WHERE ARE YOU? It's THE 12TH OF MARCH
ALREADY AND THE NEWS IS NOT READY TO GO OUT! I am going to do the
news all by myself!

Possum here: Oh no, you are not! I am the senior reporter I will start
the news.

Suzie Q here: Yeah right; I already started the news, so; you snooze
you loose girl! You all remember that Miss Isabella had a way of
getting SOS food to help shelters, well lots of our personal shelter
friends helped to do that from home because they could not make it to
the club party at Miss Cathy's. Miss Sue B sent cards to Isabella from
Illinois and check this out we got a special message from our cousins
in Ithaca:

Dear Possum and Suzie-Q: Mom and Dad did not make it up to Miss
Cathy's, but they helped us get 8 cards off to Isabelle (actually 7 to
Isabelle and Rascal sent 1 to Tonks). So you can update the club to 90
cards. luv, Arnold, Rascal, Zoey, Baby Ferris and Buddy (aka Bandit)

So how cool is that? So many humans in so many places helped Isabella
make this happen. You humans owned by ferrets all rock.

Possum here: So is this the same card party I did not get to go to
because mum had to stay home to work her store and she said I had to
help? Hump! It would a been more cards if I had gone to the party.

Suzie Q here: Just ignore her folks she is on one of her pity party
escapades! See Isabella was able to donate 623 pounds of food because
so many humans sent 623 cards! Ferret humans are awesome.

Possum here: My turn, Miss Mindy has been working hard to make our web
site better, mum and Miss Mindy are putting up ALL our pictures (well
mum is sending them to Miss Mindy and Miss Mindy is doing the hard
part) that mum took of us opening our Christmas presents from all our
secret Santa's so if you want to see us opening our presents then go
to <http://www.ferretfarm.org/> then click on 2008 giving tree white
letters, when you see our names click on them and it will have pictures
of us opening our presents. Thanks Miss Mindy! Oh yeah Yoyo Jones is
now on our web site, he is the boy that used to throw his food all
over. HA! My mum fixed his butt!!! You can see him here Sacks Hanging
or Otherwise
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/en-us/dept_114.html> on our site.

Miss Donna came on a Saturday and boy was that a good thing, mum had
human after human in and out of the store and then the shelter! Mum
got to meet a new human that saves wild life and is an animal control
officer too; Miss Tammy came in to meet us and see what mum was up too.
Mum had spent several hours out side that morning fixing the broken
basement window so the shelter was several hours behind, BUT Miss Donna
had done her magic so when Miss Tammy came in to meet us you would not
have known mum was out in the cold all morning fixing a window. Miss
Donna made us look good! THANKS MISS DONNA!

Mum got another check in the mail from iGive, you guys have been
shopping crazy! The check mum got this time was for $65.85 Thanks
you guys for shopping to help mum take care of us.

Suzie Q here: Let me tell some news now. Miss Mindy came one day to
help mum put up NEW tubes in our play room, we now have the kind tubes
we can not trash, poke holes in or chew. Mum has no sense of humor
when it comes to our toys. Miss Mindy does though case she sended us
an alligator and a school bus to play with! Now we have our own big"
little" yellow thingy to play in just like mum. Miss Donna came to
pick up the category 4 crew messes. Man they can trash a room in less
the 3.5 seconds. Miss Donna picks up the whole room and the Cat 4 just
scoot under the papers and moves them all over the place. Mum laughs at
Miss Donna laughing at them!

We finally got word from our favorite Doc that he is coming to do
clinic day June 6th, 2009 mum is getting all the papers ready to send
out for you if you want to come eat hot dogs and play in the play yard
with us on clinic day. So Possum do we have any more notes from mum
about what to put in the news?

Possum here: Yup! Yup! Yup! Miss Mindy, Miss Gail and Mr. Dick all came
to see us, well they really wanted to see Tick and Tock, mum is hoping
they will go home to live with Miss Mindy but Miss Gail is not quite
sure yet that they should do that. They may go to hang out with Miss
Mindy at reverse camp to see how they do there. Mum is thinking that
there are going to be a lot of fur kids that are going to need a place
to go this summer. Remember how many mum had to say no to last year?
Mum says it could be worse this year because there are so many people
out of work. So she is going to try to do what she can to give the kids
that need a place to go a new home till we can find a human that WILL
NOT THROW US AWAY ! Okay now we are done.

Have a happy green day. Until next month

Possum and Suzie Q

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org
<http://ferretcongress.org/>