Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:06:32 -0800
My vacuum cleaner died.  Being a Electrolux gal for many years, I
naturally wanted another one.  Good Grief, apparently they are now
manufactured by space aliens.  At least they look like something from
outer space.

Not to mention no more nozzle to cord 5 year guarantee, nor the price.

Bet you wonder what this has to do with ferrets and the FLO.

It's the new vacuum.

I settled on one recommended by Consumer Reports.  It's a great vacuum,
powerful, quiet, and my ferrets are VERY interested in it.

It has little lights that blink.  Red lights that blink.  Green lights
that blink.

Four of my ferrets are attempting to *get* the blinking lights.

I know why.  It's FLO secret code.

The only acceptable explanation for green and red blinking lights on a
vacuum cleaner.

The manual tries to make me believe the lights are to teach me how to
vacuum.

I swear on those blinking FLO secret code lights, the manual says when
the light is red, the vacuum is sucking up dirt, dog hair and millions of
poor little screaming dust mites.  To be trapped forever in the True HEPA
filter bag.

When the lights blink green, it is now OK to move to another area of
carpet.

Wolfy thinks I'm making this up.

Ardith