Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:14:15 -0800
Well I have had my little ones for 6 months now and have finally heard one
of them Dook for the first time.  They both dook a lot I can tell by
watching them only I can not hear them.  See I am 60% deaf and I read lips
and watch more than a hearing person (the only way I know what is happening
around me most of the time).  Elliott and Sam (Sammi) were playing in the
bedroom and Elliott was so excited he came up to me when I was sitting on
the floor with him and kept jumping up.  So I laid on the floor with him
and he came up to my ear and Dooked very LOUD!  He did this several times,
it was so cute.  Now I know what they sound like and can relate to what
everyone says about dooking.  It is so cute.

Beth