From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:13:38 -0800
::waves::

 ...to Maxi, Maxine, Booger and Buddy and all you fuzzes and peeples that
voted for me.

I tell ya it was real hard looking that cute with mommy flashing that
bright flashy thing in my eyes like she does all the time but I don't mind
cause I get cheweasels for it.

Then when she tells me that I'm soo cute and she's soo proud of me, because
I won the contest, I just hold my nose up a little higher and walk right by
like I don't hear.  That really gets her, then she picks me up and kisses
me all over my head.  I wish she wouldn't do that!

Thanks for all the votes and don't forget the Big contest coming up.

Wonder if I'll get a cheweasel for drawing that shelter name out of da
hat??

Stormy