From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:51:40 -0400
Hi to everyone just wanted to tell you about the wonderful experience we
had this past week.  We went to Mansfield, Pa and spent a couple of nights
there in a campground.  We took with us all nine of our wonderful ferrets.
Most people there asked what they were and the campground was full with
about 150 sites.  Can you imagine not knowing what a ferret is???

We did a lot of educatating and some people even wanted to know where to
learn more about them, that they would love to have one.  Of course we told
them to get more education on the internet and find a shelter to adopt when
they were ready.

All of our guys were just great and loved all the attention.  Flower shared
her kisses, Fred posed with head held high, Snowball showed off with his
love bites, and everyone else loved being on their leases late at night
and with tails spread, run through the grass and dug in the dirt.

We had a wonderful time visiting with old friends I went to school with and
sitting around the fire.  We also went up on Armenia Mt. in Troy and spent
a night.  We had dinner and breakfast cook out over an open fire and just
really hated to come home.

All the ferrets loved the fresh air, and we couldn't believe how there were
very few bugs over there compaired to New Hampshire.

Just thought I would share a good time with nine wonderful little ones and
the good will trip we made.

Penny
Flower,Blossom
Nala,Snowball