From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 13:22:32 -0400
Try the harnesses that are held together with velcro.  Molly gets out of
hers, but my other carpet sharks can't figure out how.  Actually I'm not so
sure how Molly does it.  They don't seem to mind them too much.  Roxanne
often drags hers around the house with her if I don't have it on her.  They
go on and off easily.  Many shelters make and sell them as a way to help
fund the shelter.
-Mrs. Duck