From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:01:59 -0400
I have two of these "Fuzzy Floors" For the Ferret Nation Cage.. The
quality is great. (Basement, and Single) They are custom made. I got
Them specificly to replace the shelves in the Ferret Nation Cage. To
give the kids more floor space. My Pande loves to play with balls
with bells in them, she now has the room to play in her cage. I just
ordered another "Fuzzy Floor" for the Motor Home. There is a "Feisty
Ferret" cage in there.

Sometimes I worry that the Air Conditioning is too cold for Hercules
and Pandora, so I ordered a basement Model for it. I am putting it in
between the lower floor and the upper floor. In the middle of the lower
level. 1 level down, potty -1 level up food. And a full upper level to
play. Pande and Hercie, have blankies, snugglies, Hammey and Cubby's.
To make their trips as comfy as possible. Pandora loves her Cozy Cave.
So it will have to go?camping too!.

Hercie and Pande just love to travel. They crawl up in the windshield
(when set-up) and love to watch the people and the people love to talk
to them through the windshield. They love walks in their stroller, and
meeting people. Hercules, Prince of Olympus and Pandora, Princess of
Stonebeary are full Danish Angora. Herclues is Pandora's uncle by his
sister [littermate]. I am overprotective, I do not like people to
handle them, you never know what they where touching prior to wanting
to pet your ferret. I want to know where those hands have been. FYI,
I do not let the ferrets run unattended in the MH. They are always
supervised. Too many ways to get out. When I am outside, they are
secure in their cage.