From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:39:46 -0400
HELLLLLP ME!

Possum here, mum is getting way to squirrely for me, (Sorry Oly) she
told me I needed to let you all know that she is up to 114 emails.
The closer clinic day gets the more squirrelely mum is getting, SO
if you do not hear from her or if you think she is lost SHE IS!

At least until after this Saturday. Mum will try to address the emails
but some may have to be left till later. If you need her to address
your email in a time frame please put important in the subject line.

Is some body going to come get me out of here? SOMBODY SAVE ME PLEASE!

Oh yeah if you want tickets for the stained glass you need to get them
soon, Saturday is the day the ticket will be pulled.

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Possum senior reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>