Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:22:17 EDT
Hi, dis is Abby.  Im da baby fewwet of da famwy.  I am only 1 year old
but mommee left da puter on so I rite about my older sistwer Emmy who
came to live wif us on Chrismas.  She was vewwy fat and her fur waz really
skratchee.

She said dat da food ther waz icky and she never had any time to play.  Der
waz a wot of stuff dat she wont say happened to her and she dint no hardwy
any fwiends.  I had to tell her wat toyz waz and wat da litter box waz.
She waz shy at fiwst but mommy made her pway wit uz and we tawt her how to
pway nice and how to hide all da toyz.  Now her furr is soooooo soft and
she loves us all vewy much.  She iz not fat anymore and she has mussels
now she can even chaze me on to da sofa now.

Gotta go...i heer mommees kee in da door    Abby