From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:51:23 -0400
Hi Sandee,

I know you are very busy, but if you have time would you please check on
my Tinkerbelle.

She is a little albino with the sweetest disposition and the most serene
little face I have ever seen.

She left for the bridge on June 2, 2003 and I want to make sure she made
it okay and is no longer suffering.

There should be 13 others (a good sized group) up there to meet her and
pal around with her.

Please when you have the time check on her for me.  And let her know how
much she is missed and how much she will always be loved.

Thank you Sandee.

Donna