Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:52:03 EST
I want to take this time to thank all the wonderful people that
selected my furr babies that are on the tree! I have received several
boxes for my babies and am in the process of learning my new camera so
I can send pix! Riley, Jr, Rocky, Mink, and Jax all send a HUGE thank
you to their Santa! Jax fell in love with his huge hammy and went off
to sleep in it! Rocky, JR and Mink tried to take all the goodies and
stash them! Rocky was in the middle of it all in a box and if I hadn't
seen him go in there -- I wouldn't have known where he was so that
tells ya he was good and comfy!! Thank you soooo much my Santas for my
babies!! They will be so warm and have such awesome treats and toys!!
You just don't know how much I appreciate ya'll!!! All the wonderful
supplies have really touched my heart!! The blankets, the hammies, the
toys and treats!! I got some photos and will get them posted on other
groups when I learn how to do it with my new camera! I almost have it
figured out!

Thank you again sooo very much!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!
Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana