From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:15:36 -0500
I am sure that almost no one here needs to be told who Mike Janke is
because his FHL moderator's work, his Miamiferret site work, and his
private communications have helped save so very, very many ferrets. He
is a true friend to so many of us and we're lucky that is the case.

Mike is ill and has been for around a year now. His last round of
experimental chemotherapy did not work and that combined with his
malignancy pretty much knocked him for a loop. He is home and resting
with hopes of trying another experimental approach, but in the meantime
he is largely bed-bound and could really use a number of cards while he
is so ill, please!

His address is

Mike Janke
11930 SW 131st Ave.
Miami, FL 33186

When he was in the hospital the cards he got meant so very much to him
and that helped his health, too, by making him happier during a very
rough patch. I hope that this time he gets even more cards, please.

Sukie (not a vet)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: