Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 10:12:31 -0500
Hi, guys! You know all those links I send about ferret news? Well, I
have to tell you that I was absolutely surprised to see that Ferrets
Magazine online will have them. If you follow this link to the
SmallAnimalChannel.com website, all the ferret news that is can be seen
there:
<http://smallanimalchannel.com/critter-news/newswire-ferrets/080606-ferrets.aspx?cm_sp=InternalClicks-_-RelatedArticles-_-critter-news/newswire-ferrets/080606-ferrets>

Check it out. There is info about the IFC-Australia symposium, too.
And, rumor has it that some of those pics will soon be available!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we

[Moderator's note: You might also try
<http://smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/ferret-news-topiclist.aspx>
to get right to the news section, but try both to see it all :-) BIG]