From:
Danielle Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:11:02 EDT
I've never written to the FML before, so I will start by introducing
myself.  My name is Danielle and I have two wonderful and healthy ferrets
named Simba and Sasha, aged 3 and 2.  Some of you may recognize me from
the alt.pets.ferrets newsgroup.

Here is the reason I am writing:
Recently I've been brainstorming about how I could help out shelters.
Since I have many bills to pay off from college loans and I am moving next
month, donating money to shelters is not an option at this point.  Donating
time to shelters is also out, because currently I'm not local to any
shelters.  I can't adopt another ferret either- for various reasons.  So
what can I donate?  Well, I CAN donate a web site.  I would like to provide
sites to two or three shelter operators who currently do not have sites.
All the shelter operator would have to do is provide (snail mail or e-mail)
me with contact information, some pictures, and content for any topics you
want on your site and I will have it up for you in no time.

I know I went online to find out about the two shelters I adopted from, and
I'm sure that many other people must look online as well to see who is up
for adoption and who has what supplies on their wish list.  Welcome to the
year 2000!

That said, if you have any questions you can e-mail me at
or the address above and I will get right back to you.

While this is not a donation of the monetary kind, I do hope that a few
shelter operators will find this helpful and be able to take advantage of
a free web site.

Thanks all!
Danielle
and the weezl freekz!