From:
Carlos Marcial <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:04:38 -0500
we have a 13yr old son, he was 11 when we got our first ferret.  Rocky is
a rescue he was going to be put to sleep due to the family not wanting to
care for him anymore.  my older son brought him home, why?  because he
loves animals.

well, we had a hard time getting Christopher to put him down & let him run
around.  we ferret proofed as much as we could the apartment.  bathroom &
bedroom doors closed.  a 'wall' of sorts to the kitchen.  (only the
hoomins broke their necks climbing over it).

as a result of the one on one treatment his first month, Chris now BELONGS
to Rocky.  Rocky really needed this one on one care in the beginning.  he
was so neglected in the other house.  Rocky is a sweetheart who is a lap
ferret, and loves massages.

Weasle our other ferret loves to rearrange the cupboards.  He is nice &
soft part Persian cat, and does not want to be held he's gotta be down &
rearranging the cupboards.  (NNNOOOOO there are no cleaners under the
cupboard) Weasle is attached to Daddy (& me for treats).

Leila,Carlos, & Christopher Marcial  &
our Soldier -Spec4 Rafael Marcial  & 'the Guys'