From:
Spahn Ranch Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:41:33 -0500
Hi Everyone,

When I closed the shelter earlier this year, I decided not to renew the
kistaferret.com domain name.  Now, its been purchased by an adult web
company, and any links to my old site are now very non family friendly and
X rated.  Please remove any links to my old site; I still have the photos
from the Christmas Rescue and the Loving Ferrets rescue on my new page, as
well as a lot of other information.  Please remove any old kistaferret.com
links or change them to www.pooflinger.com (although I am no longer a
shelter).

Sorry if any of my old website links have offended anyone.  I have no
control over who purchased the domain name after it expired and had no
way of knowing who would purchase it or for what they would use it.
Thanks to Sheila for bringing this to my attention.

Kim Rushing
Not a porn merchant  :)
www.pooflinger.com
Home of the Spahn Ranch Ferrets