From:
Mary Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:55:26 EDT
Hi all.  I am an avid reader of the fml and just letting you know that
ferret math finally got me!  I am now the very happy mommie to 2 BIG boy
and a tiny petite princess ferret..  We got the boys yesterday and from
what I have learned from the previous owners is that they were kept in the
garage (boo) without very much free time with us humans and were fed kitten
food (yucky).  They were real jittery yesterday and have calmed down 90%
today..They now realize that they have an air conditioned home with all
the food and water their little bellies can hold..

One question though >>> how should we discourage the nipping of our faces
when we want ferret sugar?

thanks
beth
mom to jasmyn the princess ferret (rescue) and bubba chip(rescue) and miles
straight( rescue)..