Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:44:06 -0500
Well, Little Bit is done with her surgery.  I called the vet at about
noon and he said he had just finished up.  It was on the right side, and
he had never done one on the right before!  Very little blood loss, and
she seems fine.  Thank God!  I was almost in tears when I left her, and
again when I knew she was ok.  How is it that these little monsters worm
there way into your heart like nothing else?  ; D

Shelley