From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 1994 02:58:39 -0500
Hi all,
   Just wanted to say thanks to Ann Davis, and Pam Grant who called me this
morning with very helpful information.
The little Albino male's eye is much better.  After about a half an hour of
warm compresses I was able to expell the puss, and tonight when I attempted
to do the same thing,.. nothing came out. So maybe things are looking up.
I have all of them (mother & Kits) on Amoxidrops (wich the kits hate, but mom
loves), and Acidophalis(sp?) yogert.  Hopefully all will go well,  We
suspected an infected mammary gland, but still I have not noticed anything
unusual.  But she is on the Antibiotics just incase.
I have never had to deal with this situation with any of my past litter's,
And so Thanks again Ann, and Pam, without FML I wouldn't have known what to
do...Especially since my vet didn't have any suggestions but Amoxidrops....If
the little guy's eye does opens with no harm done it will be because of you.
Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

Michelle and The MASKeteer's:-)