From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:16:42 -0800
I would like to take a minute to thank everyone who participated in the
St Patricks Day Card Exchange.  Had some really great homemade cards
this time-Chris, Dawn, Connie and Vickey!  And darling computer-made
cards-Linda Z and Linda M, and Suzi that was great!!  I love the white
ones!!!  There were lots of cool magnets, stickers and pictures, and the
ferrets made out with a couple toys-thanks Fran and Anna!  My ferrets
love you!  Diddy, the bag is awesome-I love it....and thank you for your
donation in Memory of Pee Wee.

Over $250.00 was sent for Support Our Shelters.  There are still 7 people
whose cards have not yet been received so the total may go a little
higher!  Special thanks to the following people for their donations:

Stephanie, Jen, Robin, Chris, Ray and Julie, Carol, Tricia, Linda Z,
Fran, Holly, Angela, Lisa-(congrats on the recent marriage!!), Jennifer
R, Deb C, Linda M, Diddy, Suzi, Joanne, Gillian, Jennifer V, Flora, Ada,
Tracy, Dawn, Serena, Melissa, Trish, Brenda, Connie, Vickey, Kelly, Anna
and Debbie F.

Oh, Kelly...your card was hysterical...thank you!  That came on a day I
really needed the laugh!

It's not too early to sign up for the Easter exchange!  You can do that
by going to:

  http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

or by sending me an e-mail saying you want to join the fun!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters