Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 01:32:04 -0500
I'm very allergic to my ferrets (as well as to many other things).  I treat
my allergies.  Just like I treat my other allergies, by desensitization.
I did have to have it custom made, but it certainly cost me less than my
fuzzie's medical care over the past year!  I'm still working my way up to
a full dose, but it's helped a lot already.

I do not wash my ferrets frequently, so there is no overproduction of their
oil.  Keeping their blankets and litter clean is important to (as well as
being sure you're not allergic to their litter).

If you want information about the treatments, folks can e-mail me
privately.

Sue