From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:18:00 +1000
[To be taken with absolutely no seriousness...]

Okay now, I've sat back, I've taken it on the chin, I've listened and
tried to understand my American ferret friends, but now, it's time to
pull the plug, to set the bushfire alight, to boil the billy, to get my
back up!!

Enough with the Aussie jokes!! <grin>  Australia is the greatest country
on earth - you better believe it.  And Australians do NOT have an accent,
you 'mericans do!!!  Aussie ferrets are the best ferrets on earth!!!!

And we host the best Olympics, with the best Opening Ceremony!!!  (well
I'm a bit biased here because I was in the choir for it!)

I just had to defend my Aussie-ness, bid you all a seeya mate, 'ave-
a-good-one', don't go down the dunny, and don't be miffed!!!

She'll be right, youse all.

Georgina, in Sydney Australia, with Tabitha and Endora, the Greco-
Roman wrestling fuzzbutts (wincing because of their embarrassing
Mummy)