From:
Crowley Cabal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 18:15:32 -0500
Jim & Nibbles...

Linoleum is a great idea.  Finnegan moved in with me when he was about 2.5
months old, and no one had done a darn thing regarding litter training.  When
I let him out he did not even look at the litter box.  I figured that the
problem was that he could go anywhere in his cage without making a mess, so
he saw no reason to use the box at all.  I got some linoleum, and Voila!  He
finnally figured out what that box was for.  Not too many accidents since
then ( unless the maid's been lazy...)

I just cut the linoleum to size & rolled it backwards so it would lay flat.
It buckled for a day or two, but after that, it was fine.  This stuff is very
easy to clean, and it doesn't bother the Finn's toes like the wire used to.
 Hope this helps!

Elfyr &
Finnegan (High Lord Disruptor, Consort of Eris, Demon of Chaos)