From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:31:29 -0400
Sandee,

I know that Zeus and Hermes have been together since Hermes passed away in
November, but I just now got their ashes together in their urn.  I felt
that since they were brothers in life and brothers in the afterlife, that
their ashes have to be together.  Are they happy?  Are they dooking?  Are
they having fun and romping and dooking in the tubes like they used to?
Do they miss me as much as I miss them?

Hugs to all the babies and health to everyone...

April