Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:47:51 -0500
I was taken aback by Gordon's post criticizing "Sandee's" bad grammar.
Can he really not realize that this is supposed to be written by a ferret?
Personally I think it's a very good and amusing ferret impression!

I am all for proper grammar and get annoyed when on multiplayer games young
people use "kewl d00d" speak to disguise the fact that they don't know how
to spell properly.  But, obviously "Sandee's" human persona knows how to
spell!  So I'm voting for continuing the funny ferret impression.

Dooks to all,

Lorelei & her fuzzy charge, Camilla