From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:19:58 -0400
I got two rescues from a shelter when Byte-me passed on.  These guys are
both males and about 4 years old.  One is an albino and other a silver
mitt.  They are great guys!

The albino is so clean and pretty is just like he came out of a beauty
salon.  I call him Mr. Clean.  He is a most loving little animal, he
licks me (kisses) all over and over and over, such a great little animal.
He follows me around the house and into the shower (like he needs it
being so perfect).

The silver mitt is just as loving and a real character.  I call him Star
Trek, he goes where no ferret has gone before.  I am most happy to have
these two guys.

I can tell how they act that they have never been abused ever and they
both love people.  Is a shame someone gave them up, not once but twice!
They have been to a shelter twice for new owners!  But never again !
They are just two great little guys to have with me.  Love them to
death!!!

Am happy to have two rescues as opposed to two store bought animals.  Is
the way to go for sure !

Keep in touch!

Gordon, Mr. Clean and Star Trek
Missing Podo, Bud, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Byte-me