From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:53:21 -0500
Sanka-

This is agent Napoleon reporting in on 12/7/05

I have been conducting my hoomin psychology experiments, trying to
identify and define their emotional "breaking points."

Subject "Candy" has actually been rather easy to manipulate, especially
under conditions of long-term sleep deprivation achieved by bouts of
pre-dawn door scratching.

The subject has enough insight to realize that the door attacks are
deliberate on my part, but she has completely failed to develop a
strategy that prevents me from making them.  Further, it is only *now*
occurring to her that my attacks might be part of a coordinated plan,
but she has been unable to identify many of the elements of that plan,
and how they might articulate in terms of observable action on my part.

Interestingly, she appears completely un-nerved, even paranoid, when I
deliberately look her in the eye while performing simple manipulations of
her living environment, such as knocking over her encyclopedias, again
and again.  Her elevated stress at those times renders her helpless to
do anything anything other than to try to return her environment to its
original condition, by righting the encyclopedias!  It is a peculiar
form of denial.

Recommend further study of these findings, as well as wider dissemination
of the movie "Willard" as a propaganda tool invaluable in"planting the
seed of doubt" in their minds, which are culturally conditioned to
dismiss any activity on the part of the hoomin's little Brothers and
Sisters in Fur as being either random or harmless.

Let's make them sweat.

Napoleon, out.