From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 07:10:34 PDT
In memory of Daisy, I would like to thank all of those who supported me and
little Daisy while we went through a really tough time.

Special thanks to Lynda, Cuji, alphachi, Raechel & Kevin, Karen, Paula,
Vicky, and Joanne for the e-mails of support and encouragement.

Thanks
Jessika (and Scott)
Piper, & Smokey (and memories of Daisy)

                            \\\///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
| Jessika Tischleder                                      |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                            |
| WWW:    http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~tischj02           |
                         oooO   (   )
                          \_)