From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 04:58:47 -0700
In the June 24-25 FML I posted a rather nasty letter about ferrets
written to a newspaper.I asked for your help in defending our ferrets.

I have received good response and have thanked the people who e-mailed
me.  I would also like to thank everyone else who wrote a letter on our
ferrets behalf.

The paper has started printing some of the letters.  I have and will
continue to post them on a chat/forum I belong to.

 www.ferretchatserver.com

You will find them in the "Hello" section on page 2.

Again everyone, a Big Thank You!!!

Inge