From:
Jennifer Poverchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:36:20 -0400
This brief post is for all the wonderful people who helped me last night and
this morning.....thank you all so much, you saved my little Weezer. (me too!)

After much frantic calling about, I spoke with a Dr. Dutton's answering
service that said he was already gone from the office and was this an
emergency.  I said yes, and she said she would have him call me.  Would you
believe that wonderful man called me back (from what sounded like dinner
time) within five minutes?  He told me what to do (keep the antibiotics that
she has and add another med in the morning) and to keep her hydrated and
eating.

I found something that works with my cats if they are sick and tried the
same thing.....worked like a charm.  Gerber Baby Food, chicken flavor.  She
even took some ferret-vite.  I have her drinking pedialyte and water too, so
she is keeping herself full.

We aren't out of the woods yet, I don't think, but she is MUCH better this
morning.  She insisted I let her down so she could root through my bag and
drag my mini recorder all over the floor....*grin*  So I think things might
be looking up.

Thank you again to everyone who gave me such help and support.  You are
wonderful, every one of you!!

dooks to all!
Jen and her spazzy friends
Bandit and *sniffle* Weezer