From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 02:12:00 EDT
>So what I'm wondering, are there any natural, herbal 'alternative' meds
>I can give her to help reduce the high enzyme level?  I personally take
>Milk Thistle for my liver (since I drink!), and I also take a number of
>other herbals to support my gall bladder since my first attack last
>December; as well as for my general health and anti-aging.  I don't
>know if any of those would be beneficial to her or not.  If anyone has
>experience in this area (Mary Conley, are you out there?) or has dealt
>with the same thing in their ferts, please let me know on-or-off list.

Hi Sherrie ~

Yes, I'm here.  The milk thistle in a very dilute form can actually
cleanse her liver and help it adapt the body back to homeostasis.  It
does come in tea form and I would recommend that first.  I would make 2
cups of water to one teabag, and only steep for 2 or 3 minutes until the
water is a bit coloured.  Then add 3 drops to 200 ml of her drinking
water for day 1, and 5 drops on day two.  If you need to add to her water
or change it once a day do so but only dose her ONCE a day.  Then take a
day off.  Start the routine again and every 3rd day give her a day off.
This is allowing her liver to rest for a bit as cleansing can be tiring.
If you can't find it as a tea, let me know.

Anything else you can email me through:  [log in to unmask]

Warmly ~
Mary C