From:
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:44:59 -0400
Once again, I have very sad news.  Euan & Shaughnasy died just this
Saturday morning.  We will all miss them terribly.  On their last day at
the shelter (before spending nearly a week in the hospital) mom remembers
Euan tearing after her feet and giving her baby toe a big nip.

Jack is sick too.  Jack, of "Jack and Jill".  Please keep him in your
thoughts, mom fears he's not long for this world.

I'm gearing up for my visit back to the University.  Not happy about it,
but hopefully they will be able to help restore my health.

Ferrets 2000 is fast approaching. Mom and i are excited to meet all the
"stars" in the ferret community and we are even excited that a certain
veterinarian who has done a lot for the community is coming. If you're
looking for any information on the symposium, please visit our web site.

The ferret Frolic is coming up too on June 4th.  Hope to see some of you
there.

Love always,
Harley"Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!