From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 00:35:04 -0600
Here's the reply from my friend who is a guide on AOL:

"My guess is that ABC is not ABC Online's address, but an individual
member, who may or may not be affiliated with ABC.  The reasoning behind
this is that the profile lists only the screen name, and if it were
official, there'd be much more profile available.

You *can* write directly to ABC via AOL, however, 'cause ABC has their
own area online, but it's a direct email link, they don't give you a
screen name to write to."

So, if some member of the list would volunteer to relay our messages to that
area, that would be a much better way to go about it.