From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:49:21 -0400
I agree that TF prices as well as many other are getting very expensive.
One thing to try is if you have a local feed store (horses, cows etc) they
are sometimes willing to order for you and the prices are less expensive.
My local feed store will get TF for me and only charges 14.99, whereas
Petco and other places charge 18.99.  Believe it or not, despite the low
cost they are charging, this feed store is in a very expensive area, so
don't rule out the feed store.

Give it a try.

Amy