From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:13:49 -0500
We have one too.  They are not igloos, they are cars.  When the dogs were
alive the ferrets would drive the cars into the dogs and the dogs couldn't
get the ferrets.  It was so funny to see the expressions on the dogs faces.
Well, the dogs are no longer here but the ferrets still drive the cars all
over the living room.  In the middle of the room I have cages with hammocks
and food dishes, so they will drive the car around the cages and then stop
to get out and see if anyone is watching, then go again.  Sometimes they
have to take turns driving but maybe I should buy a few more..... I always
know when blind little Casper is driving because before he accelerates, he
scratches at the inside of the car.  Maybe that's his horn telling all to
beware???

Spike is doing great.  Fat as can be now. :-)

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity