Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:37:32 -0400
Dear Kim,

Thanks for the suggestion of using ground turkey.  I wrecked my blender
putting chicken with fat and bones in it, and Rocky doesn't eat the
little bone pieces either.

I make Chicken Gravy when I make Chicken Soup for myself, so the base is
chicken soup--very tasty--but now that it's hot, I won't be making any
soup.  And until I get some new heavy duty grinder --will the Vita Mixer
do bones?--the ground turkey is a great idea.  I am running low on
Chicken Gravy and Rocky loves it.  If I found an easier way to make it
(like yours) I could give it to him more often.

If I'm following Bob's recipe for Chicken Gravy, how much turkey should I
use?  I'll probably make a small batch to see if Mr. Fussy will eat it.
I don't know if he likes turkey as much as chicken.

Bob won't think it's as good without the bones, but at least it's meat.

Rocky says, "I don't mind that cereal stuff for breakfast, but I want
real meat, in soup form, for dinner.  I don't see you eating cereal all
day."

Shron & Rocky