From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:05:45 EST
:::Hop, Hop , Hop:::::
Mommy, Mommy stop dat!  What's wrong Mommy, Mommy stop it, you're
scarin me!

:::::::gasp, gasp, screaming with laughter, gasp::::::  Oh my Tonks
::::slapping knee with glee:::::  It's okay my love, Mommy is just
laughing at The Oracle.  She makes Mommy laugh so.

But why Mommy?

Well my darling, come sit with Mommy and I will tell you all about it.
:::Tonks hops in the Ferret Charmers lap::

Well my love, its like this.  ::giggle::  The Oracle bills herself as
the beautifully robbed, know all, tell all of ferretdom.  AND, she says
she is "all that, and much, much more".  :::snort:::::

Is dat true Mommy??  Is she all dat?

Yes and no my love.  Yes she did babble on about the coming IFC Forum,
but who knows if there is any truth to it.  And I will give it to her
about predicting the birthday of the wonderful person from the IFC.

Oh Oh Oh Mommy is dat my Aunty Joo :::slapping had across Tonks
mouth:::::

shhhh my love, it's a secret.

But she is wrong when she says I bewitch and poison (from carbon
monoxide) you ferrets.

Ohhhh dats not right Mommy :::blink, blink, yawn::::

I know my angel, she has been eating too many of her own beans.  She
is just poofin in the wind.  But it's okay my darlin, we will let her
yammer on.  She is very entertaining yanno?  Tonks?  Tonks?  Are you
with me here?

::::zzzzzzzzz:::::::
With a pleased sigh, The Ferret Charmer snuggles yet another ferret to
her breast.  Can you do that you hair ball juggling, diaper dangler?

The Ferret Charmer