Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:53:40 -0600
Hi!  Remember me?  I e-mailed in a while back, asking about good vets in
Eastern MT.  I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me their suggestions.
I really appreciate your concern.  Most of the vets were too far away to
travel .  After much soul-searching and discussion, I sent Rascal and
Dickens to Seattle with my son when he returned to his home there last
week-end.  Michael will take them to his vet there.  I trust him and know
he will do what is best.  Dickens almost certainly has adrenal problems.
Rascal needs a good check-up and his teeth cleaned for sure.  That probably
could have been done here, but the two ferrets are brothers and have always
been together, so Rascal went to Seattle with Dickens.  Anyway, many thanks
to everyone who e-mailed me.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Calamity Jane, Angelica, Booker, Scooby, Bailey, and, in abstencia,
Rascal and Dickens

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??