From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:00:50 EDT
::Wavin' to Toby in Canda:: Hi Toby, good your back.  You need to come
to da castle party.  Muki you too.  Of course you can come to da castle!
Remember the long story about the clans of ferrets waring on the
highlands and all over da world?  All the clans on the highlands made
peace thanks to the Oracle, Ranger the White, and the mysterious Sukie
Creature.  So now, clans can marry, and Ruby Jean can go on with a
wedding.  Everyone comin'.  Everyone's gonna meet at da castle and party
party party!  We're gonna have campfires and bonfires and cauldrons
filled with Linatone.  We gonna cat-a-pult cats.  teehee.  Dat Oracle
might even come and help us dance.  And dat Sukie Creature might waddle
into the celebrations too before she returns to the bogs of New Jersey!

So everyone come party!

Dippy